CHIPRC is looking for donations or volunteers to support the efforts of our publishing community.
You can make a monetary donation to CHIPRC
If you’re not comfortable with an online donation, physical checks can be sent to our address, Chicago Publishers Resource Center 858 N. Ashland Ave., Chicago, IL 60622.
Equipment donation Wishlist:
• Mac (desktop or laptop)
• PC (desktop or laptop)
• Color Copy Machine
• Bookbinding Tools
• Printing Presses (table top presses)
• Copy Paper (white, color or recycled content in 8.5×11, 8.5×14, or 11×17)
• Newsprint Paper
• Water based ink
• Paper Jogger (electric)
• Corner Rounder (small or large sizes)
• Guillotine cutter (electric)
• Moderate workshop(s). To lead a workshop, submit a form here.
• Volunteer to staff shifts during open hours.
• Plan an off-site fundraiser.
• Promotion of CHIPRC on social media or donate advertising space in your publication/website.
Volunteers get to use equipment and the space during their shift, pending scheduled activities. Resource fees will apply, but will be reduced to membership rates. Volunteers will have to attend a training session prior to their first shift.