Membership is available in varying scales. Membership begin from the date of purchase. Members must complete an orientation before beginning to use the space.
• Annual Membership: $100
• Three Month Membership: $45
• One Month Membership: $25
• Student Membership: $45 (1yr) or $25 (3mo)
Membership amenities include:
• Access to CHIPRC Open Hours at no cost
• Membership rates for select workshop registration (such as our Risograph workshops)
• Invite to members only programming and events
Organizations can apply for an Annual Membership for $350 (on a based on your usage). Includes use as a mailing address, meeting space, promotion of any events held at CHIPRC, as well as benefiting from membership rates on workshops (one member per organization per workshop).
Allows for use of the space and equipment during open hours. Resource fees apply.
• Open Hours Day Rate: $5
• GR 2750 (ink colors: Black, Federal Blue, Brown)
$1 per master/6 center per copy
Can bring your own paper
Must have taken any Risograph class at CHIPRC as an orientation prior to use of machine during Open Hours.
Rates vary depending on workshop content and may include use of equipment and supplies. Go to our calendar for a list of upcoming programming and events. For workshops needing Pre-Registration, submit payment via Paypal, sending to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the workshop name in your payment message.
Space Usage Rates
• Meetings: $50 (limited to 3 hours, includes clean up fee and on-site staff)
• Reoccurring monthly meeting: contact
• Space Rental for Event: $50-100 (includes cleaning cost and on-site staff). Must discuss event with CHIPRC prior to booking to set rental price and logistics.
• Gallery Show: $250 (includes cleaning and on-site staff, plus installation one day prior to event). Must discuss event with CHIPRC for approval.
• Private Party: $100-250 (rate set pending event discussion). Parties are a minimum of 4 hours which includes an hour for both set up and clean up. Must provide your own catering, drinks and service ware. Logistics must be discussed in an introductory meeting.
Make Paypal Payments Here
CHIPRC has the following resources needed for writing and publishing efforts. Training is necessary to use equipment marked with an asterisk. Hover over underlined items for more info.
• Button Maker (1.5 inch buttons)*
• Comb Binding Machine*
PC and Mac with word processing software (PC connection to deskside printer)
• Electric Typewriter
• Paper Cutters
Various styles and sizes.
Model GR2750 with black, blue, and brown ink.
Long arm, table mounted electric*, heavy duty, and standard office.
• OTHER EQUIPMENT:
Bone Folders (Teflon)
Stamps and Ink Pads
Book binding equipment (needles, thread, awls)
Corner Rounders (various sizes)